The Leica DMLFS Microscope
The Leica DM LFS fixed stage microscope is specially designed for electrophysiology applications and microscopy in the infrared range.
This top-class microscope offers high precision objective focusing. Teamed with Leica UVI objectives – apochromats for water immersion with a ceramic front part – the Leica DM LFS takes you into optical dimensions never achieved before in electrophysiology.
- Optimized for the special requirements in electrophysiology
- High precision objective focusing for electrophysiological applications
- Leica U-V-I water immersion objectives
- Greatest possible work space for application-specific sample holders, bath chambers and micromanipulators
- Microscope components are optimized for the minimisations of mechanical, electrical and chemical interference
- Maximum stability of the microscope and the sample
- Optimal compatibility with Leica's modular microscope range
- Patented condenser draining system (“electrophysiology condenser”)
- Zero pixel shift fluorescence
- Automatic switchover between new heat-protection filter and optimized IR filter