The Leica DM6000B Microscope
This microscope has been designed for research. Based on the intelligence automation of the DM Digital Microscope series, the DM6000 B lightens your daily workload even more with the motorized stage, motorized objective nosepiece and, of course, motor focus.
The newly designed fluorescence axis is equipped with a turret for up to 8 fluorescence filter cubes. Together with a Leica DC camera and an extensive software package, Leica now offers you a complete, fully integrated system for microscopy, image recording and image processing. All from the one source - top optical quality, convenient operation, brilliant photographs, and reliable image analysis.
- LeicaScreen (7.3 x 7.3 cm) with information and control panels
- 2x RS 232 interfaces
- Motorized focus
- Absolute encoded and motorized objective turret
- Objective turret with 7x M25 thread
- Ceramic-coated motorized stage with stepper motor
- 6 freely programmable function buttons
- SmartMove control elements for z (focus), x/y (stage) movement and 4 freely programmable function buttons
- Transmitted light axis with automatic illumination manager (brightness adjustment) and contrast manager (field and aperture diaphragm adjustment) and CCIC (colour-neutral intensity control)
- Fluorescence axis with FIM automatic illumination manager (adjustment of light intensity in 5 increments), automatic contrast manager (field diaphragm adjustment) and round and rectangular field diaphragms for ocular or camera observation
- Motorized condenser head