The Leica DM5000B Microscope
The intelligent automated microscope is for sophisticated research applications. With coded 7x nosepiece, manual z-focus, fully automated DIC, and motorized 5x or 8x fluorescence axis.
The ability to reload and repeat settings at any time guarantees a previously unseen level of reproducibility and the included software allows undreamed-of possibilities for remote control of your light microscope.
The touch-sensitive LeicaScreen enables you to control all motorized modules. These features make the Leica DM5000 B a perfect research microscope for applications like immunofluorescence GFP - live cell imaging or time lapse.
- Power supply in Leica CTR5000 electronic box
- Touch-sensitive LeicaScreen (7.3 x 7.3 cm) with information and control panels
- 1 x RS 232 Interface
- Focus, 2-gear mechanical drive
- Absolute encoded 7x M25 thread objective turret
- Mechanical, ceramic-coated stage, 110° rotation
- Telescopic stage drive with adjustable torque (optional left-handed version available)
- 6 freely programmable function buttons
- Automatic illumination manager (brightness adjustment)
- Automatic contrast manager (field and aperture diaphragm adjustment)
- Constant Colour Intensity Control (CCIC)
- ICT (automated)
- Motorized 5/8 position filter turret for fluorescence
- Motorized condenser top
- Motorized condenser turret 7-position (optional)
- Motorized polarizer (optional)